About this role
SCL Football Health and Well-Being workshops are run to enable our guests who are homeless, have lived experience, are at risk of homelessness or socially isolated to improve fitness, feel better about themselves and make new friends. Post match refreshments are included to improve nutrition and social interaction.
Sessions are held weekly on Tuesdays from 11am-1pm at St Margaret’s Pastures Sports Centre.
We are looking for volunteers who:
- have an interest in football and well-being
- can support our guests either on the sidelines or actively playing footbal
- are engaging and able to motivate and encourage others
- who can make things fun for our guests
When you can volunteer
- References needed
- Willing to take a DBS Check
No experience as a player is required though an interest in football would be an advantage.
Location St Margaret’s Pastures Sports Centre, Saint Margaret's Way, Leicester, UK