About this role
Our charity has an accessible wide-beam boat. We offer day trips to people with disabilities and their families and/or personal assistants. We need crew members to support with running these trips.
The key responsibilities:
- Work with other crew to prepare the boat for a trip.
- Follow the instruction of the Skipper.
- Communicate with passengers, assisting them on and off the boat safely.
- Operate locks.
- Make hot beverages for customers.
- Assist with cleaning, to ensure a high level of cleanliness on board.
Full day trips run from approximately 10am-4pm. The season is from May-end of September.
When you can volunteer
- Access to a vehicle
- References needed
- Willing to take a DBS Check
Location Wanlip Rd, Leicester LE7 1PD, UK